Intermediate Software Developer
Beelineweb is seeking a Intermediate Software Developer who is eager to use their talents in a key role.
If you are a talented full stack developer, you could be part of our skilled tech team as we continue to build on over two decades of success in digital marketing. This is your chance to join a thriving company where you'll use your best talents and expertise to help us achieve even higher goals.
About the Opportunity
This is a full-time position in our Lake Country office (not a remote position). It involves working as part of a small development team on web projects and providing technical support when needed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coding, troubleshooting, and supporting new technical solutions
- Collaboration on web application and technology needs, as well as code changes
- Communicating with staff and management to collect requirements and describe technical designs
- Sharing on-call duties for very occasional emergency technical support
Your experience has given you the ability to solve all kinds of web development problems in a timely manner. In addition, you have:
- Experience with complex, enterprise-level software development
- SQL Server database experience, working knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Back end web development experience with proficiency in ASP.NET, C#/.NET
- An understanding of REST API fundamentals as well as experience related to developing back end solutions, applications/integrations using APIs, web services
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Applies software development coding standards, data privacy, secure coding, and quality assurance best practices
- An education in computer science or relevant technical certification. Non-traditional path candidates with relevant experience are welcome
- Analytical and critical thinking to solve problems that are not well-defined
- The ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and assignments
- The ability to take ownership of your work
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- A commitment to performing quality work with a cooperative and service-oriented attitude
Nice to have
- Angular (or similar modern front-end frameworks)
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks
- Unit testing experience (unit and integration tests)
- Node.js and other relevant backend technologies (outside our stack)
- Knowledge of technical search engine optimization an asset
- Microsoft Azure experience (or similar cloud architecture solution)
- Experience with ASP.NET Zero and/or Swagger API
We strongly value work-life balance at Beelineweb. We strive to provide generous benefits and rewards to our team to enhance their work and personal lives. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical/dental/vision plan (eligible after 3 months for full-time employees)
- Paid fitness breaks in our on-site gym
- Continual opportunities for learning and growth
- Birthdays off with pay
- Beautiful, spacious, eco-friendly office in central Lake Country
- And a lot more!
How to Apply
- Write a cover letter that makes it clear why you're a great match for Beelineweb.com.
- Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. This posting will remain active until the position is filled.
Established in 1998, Beelineweb is a search marketing company based in Lake Country, BC. Beelineweb has become a top provider of inquiry delivery in the education sector throughout North America. In addition to its business-related ethics and standards, Beelineweb is a socially and environmentally responsible company that is striving to reduce its environmental impact. For more information, please visit www.beelineweb.com, or check out Beelineweb.com on Facebook!
We thank all who respond to this career opportunity, but will only contact those who are selected for an interview.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Offers of employment for this position with Beelineweb.com are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check.